Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's All About The Hair - Challenge!

Thank you so much for all your amazing comments about my Hair tutorial video. I will be sure to make some more videos for you to watch and learn from!

In the meantime....

I showed you all how I colour hair..... NOW ..... I'd like you to show me how YOU do it!!!!


So this months challenge is 'ALL ABOUT THE HAIR'


What's the Challenge?: Create a project (card, layout, off the page) using your Copic Markers to show us your best hair colouring creations!

Is there a Prize?: YES!! This month the prize is 2 La La stamps and an X-Press it acrylic block!!!

Who can play?: The challenge is open to EVERYONE, including international!!!

How do you enter?: Use the inlinkz below to connect to your blog or online gallery and upload it prior to 6pm Monday 22nd August 2011, Australian EST (4am USA EST)!!! The winner will be announced on Tuesday 23rd August 2011.



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Not my best effort, but still trying. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very new to copic colouring but do love it.
    Thank you for the opportunity to enter to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh this is fun! I am really enjoying colouring hair now ... its still scary but its such a challenge and with practice you can really see the improvement. I hope its ok to enter more than one card .. I just put up another one ..... hope thats ok :)
    Thanks for the challenging challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh....this card is sooo cute and the hair is perfect! I had to show my husband...lol
    he has no idea what I was so excited about but agreed that it was beautiful...lol


    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. can we enter more than once? i just did another one!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tutorial and for making me concentrate a bit more on "hair"...I love how much "more" you get out of better looking hair, lol. Now all I need is years of colouring practice! Dee

    ReplyDelete