Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flower Challenge


Hello Everyone!!!  It's the last Wednesday of the month, so that means it's CHALLENGE time again!!!  This month I want you to be inspired by FLOWERS!!!  I'm sure by now you all know that I *LOVE* flowers and I want to see what YOU can do with them!!!  Just like your Copics, flowers come in all the colours of the rainbow so lets see some colour as we wonder through this beautiful garden of creativity!!  You aren't just limited to flower images, you can also use floral paper and embellishments!  Let your creativity run wild!!!!

What's the Challenge?: Create a project (card, layout, off the page) using your Copic Markers to colour some FLOWERS!!!

Is there a Prize?: YES!!!  A Flourishes Stamp Set and a Memento Ink Pad!!

Who can play?: This challenge is open to EVERYONE, including international!

How do you enter?: Use the inlinkz below to connect to your blog or online gallery and upload it prior to 6pm Monday 28th May, Australian EST (4am USA EST)!!!

I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Happy Colouring!!
Kathy

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I received my blog hop prize today. A wonderful Flourishes Feminine Charm stamp set. I just love it and can't wait to try it out, probably tomorrow. I'm making an altered canvas for my sewing/craft room. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great challenge, as always! Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete