Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sakura Pink!

Hello Everyone!  Did you know that the Copic range grew this month with the introduction of a new PINK multiliner?!  As we all know, this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so the new pink multiliner has arrived at the perfect time for all your doodle art works, adding accents to your stamped projects, journalling in your scrapbooks and so much more!

I've tried my hand at a basic journal page using the Sakura Pink Multiliner for most of the work.  I've started by adding a little colour (pink of course) to the page by airbrushing some RV55 Copic around the edges.


Next I've taken my Sakura Pink Multiliner and started drawing.....

Then I've done some doodling.....


Add a heart and try a technique called Cross Hatching.  Draw lines at a 45 degree angle.

Then drawn more lines at the opposite 45 degree angle.

To give a more filled in effect, use your multiliner to draw lines straight down.  This effect is often used in Manga or drawings to add depth of shading.

Use a variety of markers to start colouring parts in.  I've used RV00, RV52, RV55.  I've also used the Sakura Pink Multiliner to draw in a bit of a border.

Add some depth to your page by layering colours with stencils.

To draw it all together, I've used RV63 to lightly go over the page as well as added a little bit of stamping.

That's all from me today, I hope everyone gets behind Breast Cancer Awareness Month and help raise funds for this cause - we all know someone who has been affected by this terrible disease and I hope one day we can find a cure!Pin It

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Love the doodling and stencilling - great use of the multiliner.

    ReplyDelete